Broken your Olfi? We’ll replace it.
*From 27/11/18 00:01 onwards – The Olfi one.five (1st Gen) will no longer have a Break it, Replace it guarantee.
BREAK IT, REPLACE IT GUARANTEE is now only valid on the Olfi® one.five Black 4K action camera (2nd Gen)
Action cameras wouldn’t be action cameras without the ability to take a knock and tumble, and still come up fighting. We recognise this, and want you to use your camera as much as possible, without the fear of breaking it. After all, that’s what Olfi stands for – One Life Film It. So, new for July 2018, we have expanded our 12 months manufacturers warranty to include accidental damage cover for FREE, yes FREE*!
We will repair or replace your camera if you accidentally damage it within the first 12 months of purchase. And here’s the thing, this includes water-damaged cameras too! No crazy hidden costs, No territory restrictions. *The cover is free. To invoke, you just pay the £35.00 Admin fee – Accepted worldwide. No excuses.
Simply register your Olfi for this extended warranty within 60 days of purchase, and then, if you accidentally break it, email email@example.com to tell us what happened, receive your RMA reference number and return information, then pop your Olfi in the post. It really is THAT simple.
Photo Credit – Sergi Barnils
- You must register your Olfi® one.five Black 4K action camera (2nd Gen) for the free extended warranty within 60 days of original purchase of a brand new product. A Scan or photo of original proof of purchase required on registration.
- Warranty will not be given to second-hand users without the original proof of purchase and original registration details.
- Warranty is for 12 months from original date of purchase of a brand new product.
- Original date of purchase means when bought new from a reseller, or distributor, or direct.
- This warranty does not affect your rights under our standard Manufacturers warranty.
- Your Olfi must have been purchased in a new, unopened condition within 12 months to make a claim.
- You must provide a copy of your original proof of purchase receipt, and tell us where you bought it.
- You need to return your broken Olfi® one.five Black 4K action camera (2nd Gen) in the post by tracked service, for your own protection. We cannot action claims, or be held responsible, for items which go missing in the post.
- One repair or replacement only under the FREE cover.
Subsequent repairs will cost:
– New Screen – £60.00 including delivery
– New Lens – £60.00 including delivery
– Repaired USB/HDMI ports – £70.00 including delivery
– Subsequent Water Damaged Cameras or faults requiring a replacement camera – £100.00 including delivery.
- We do not cover lost or stolen Olfi cameras, unfortunately.
- £35.00 Admin fee includes standard postage. Upgraded shipping options are available at extra costs, as per the Delivery Options available on the website and will not be included in the £35.00 admin fee.
- We must have received your Olfi before dispatching a replacement camera
- Accidental damage includes water damage. Is this a Term and Condition? No, it’s just a fact we’d like to state!
Where do I find my serial number?