Hi, Im a pro photographer. I bought the Olfi at the Photography show in 2019, I was impressed by the range of accessories, the sensor in the camera at the price point you offer. So far it seems a great bit of kit but i think you could enhance it to make it more broadly appealing to more potential users with the following additions.
I would like to see the following:
1. RAW files (PC and Mac), I’m a Mac user, as are many togs.
2. HDR for photos-similar to how a smart phone takes two shots and blends them?
3. Timelapse: 4 secs intervals for clouds moving across the sky.
4. Timelapse exposure times: 1/2 sec, 1/4 sec are great for blurring people walking, water moving.
5. filters, a way to slide a little neutral density filter over the lens to slow the shutter speed down to achieve the longer exposure times, even in daylight.
6. histogram view, it would be great to see this somewhere.
7. Camera; exposure time (shutter speed), why is this limited to 1/30 sec? likely to cause camera shake-if its on Auto, can it shoot faster or is a 1/30 the max? so faster shutter speeds and also 1/4 and 1/2 sec speeds please for same reasons as in 4 and 5 above.
8. aperture-what is the aperture set to out of interest?
9. Accessory idea-a mini ball head. I have worked out a gorilla pod with the hot shoe adapter you sell to mount my olfi on a mini tripod set up but i cant easily adjust the camera to level the horizon so a small ball head would be great. there are lots of cheap flash cold shoes that do this so it doesn’t need to be too highly engineered.
I have emailed the guy who sold me the unit but not heard back, hopefully I can look forward to hearing from you on here.