Commuting – VideoLapse

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    S4MST3R
    Participant

As this week is National Ride to Work week, I’d thought I’d condense my commute down to a minute using the OLFI One.Five’s VideoLapse mode. Interval set to 1 second – Resolution 1080p 60fps. Would love to achieve a smoother effect – any ideas?

Twice a day during a 22 mile commute I pass somewhere around 800 vehicles. I save over 300 hours a year by not using my car. Did you know that if 10% of drivers rode, then congestion would reduce by 40%?

https://youtu.be/NudpL1fWUXg

S4MST3R
    Participant

…. and the commute back home

If 25% of drivers commuted by bike, congestion would be completely eliminated šŸ™‚

https://youtu.be/BHl2gf1ZkVo

andy836356
    Participant

Affiliate marketing is a comprehensive field and has many challenges as well. Aparent Link, is inclusive of affiliate marketing and addresses these challenges.

lauraknowles
    Participant

Fusion not only allows individuals to honor cultural heritage but also provides a canvas for self-expression and creativity. Whether opting for a formal, casual, or eclectic look, the fusion can you wear pants with thobes and pants stands as a testament to the ever-adapting world of fashion.

lauraknowles
    Participant

Keywords are the foundation of SEO, and an audit scrutinizes your website’s keyword strategy. It ensures that you are targeting the right keywords, what is seo localization optimizing content effectively.

udyam34
    Participant

Udyam Registration, a pivotal initiative by the Government of India, aims to empower and formalize micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs). This streamlined process encourages entrepreneurs to register their businesses easily and efficiently online through Udyam Aadhar, fostering growth and access to various benefits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Basket

loader