Formation flying video

Tagged: ,

• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Tim Cooper.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tim Cooper
    Participant

The Olfi is the fixed camera, the other camera is my Google pixel 2.

that’s fantastic, would you mind if I shared it with the Olfi facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/olfigroup/ ?

Tim Cooper
    Participant

Please go ahead and share

Tim

rock2rocktrials
    Participant

Hi there . What is the best and easiest way to make a mini edit using the olfi footage?
    Cheers
    Kyle

Tim Cooper
    Participant

Hi Kyle

I use footage from our aerobatic sorties as a reviewing aid. What I do is plug the olfi into my laptop – Windows 10 – then open files in Windows photos which, counter-intuitively, has a video editing facility.

I then use the trim function to cut the parts of the video file – which are on the olfi – that I’m interested in, and save the resulting trimmed footage to the laptop.

I’ve done one other properly edited video using a free video edit package.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Tim Cooper

jimmygrains122
    Participant

Incredible! It makes me want to edit some of my old footage and upload them on youtube. Thanks for sharing!

paulmarc578
    Participant

Whether it’s flatbed towing, car or motorcycle towing, flat bed tow truck service
    They have expertise in this area and have the ability to get you and your vehicle back safely

dryfirewoodd
    Participant

This game has a vibrant and enthusiastic community of gamers. Friday Night Funkin https://fnfunkin.onl has created a playground for players to share skills, create custom content, and participate in competitions and events.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Basket

loader