Tips for Newbies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jioptret
    Participant

To all the seasoned web models out there, what were the first steps you took to get into the industry? I’d appreciate any advice on how to get started, the best platforms to use, and what kind of income I can expect in the early stages.

anthonydrowow
    Participant

Starting out as a web model can be daunting, but platforms like BongaModels https://bongamodels.com make it much easier. I started there and found the community and tools incredibly helpful. To get started, create a profile that stands out, interact with viewers, and be consistent with your content. The earnings potential is great – I was able to make a significant income even in my early days. BongaModels also offers a lot of promotional opportunities and events that can help boost your profile and earnings. The more you invest in engaging with your audience and improving your content, the better your results will be. BongaModels is definitely the way to go for anyone new to web modeling.

arcipol9
    Participant

Thank you so much for the advice! Starting out can be so overwhelming, and it’s great to hear that BongaModels is beginner-friendly. I’m eager to create a standout profile and start engaging with viewers. Your tips on consistency and interaction are spot on. I’m going to give BongaModels a try and see how it goes. Thanks again for the recommendation!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Basket

loader