Olfi® Suction Cup
This is no ordinary suction cup – This is awesome! Tested to 200mph on the side of a car, the Olfi suction cup does exactly what the ‘regular mans’ suction cup will do, and more. Not only can you attach it to any flat surface, but it’s ingenious jelly/rubber suction material, which absorbs the vibrations and natural shake associated with high-speed activities, also allows you to attach the suction cup to slightly rough surfaces, as well as curved surfaces such as helmets, skis, motorbikes and car bodies. It really is an all-around MUST-BUY!
Jelly type base for added adhesion and security.
Olfi Suction Cup User instructions
- Remove the protective plate and plastic film from the base of the cup.
- Lift the tightening arm
- Place the suction cup on a clean, even surface (ensuring the jelly suction on the cup is clean and free from debris)
- Apply light pressure to ensure full adhesion
- Push the tightening arm down (to create the vacuum)
- Lift the tightening arm to release the suction
- Using the Tab, gently lift the suction cup
If you find that your suction cup is losing its ability to grip, clean the suction jelly in warm water and dry with a lint-free cloth