General Terms and Conditions
- Privacy Statement and the Data Protection Act 1998. Olfi will treat all your personal information as private and confidential (even when you are no longer a customer), except where disclosure is made at your request or with your consent or where we are required by law to disclose. We will use your information for the purposes of administration, to source your financial products, marketing and customer services. Except where we are required to disclose by law, we will treat all your information as confidential, even when you are no longer a client and will not disclose any such information except where a disclosure is made at your request or with your consent. Orders are processed in accordance with local law as well as that they are not sold to third parties.
- You are obligated to complete 3D Secure at checkout as part of our terms & conditions. 3D Secure not only covers Olfi from fraudulent transactions, it also covers your purchase. We will not accept any payments (excluding PayPal method) made by any Credit/Debit cards that don’t pass 3D secure as it may not be genuine.
- Olfi is responsible for the cardholders website transaction, Credit/Debit card details are entered on a secure SSL protected page. PayPal and Stripe (the payment processing methods we use) all have high SSL security forms.
- You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from your purchase. By purchasing or placing an order for any product through the website, you are acknowledging that you are over the age of 18 years and have read and fully understood these terms and conditions before proceeding with any purchase. If you are in any doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You are purchasing on the understanding that you have made all appropriate means to comply yourself and fully understand the applicable laws relating to such equipment used in this country or your own country and the consequences, which may be implied by misuse.
- Unless otherwise agreed all sales conducted through Olfi are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided to you will be binding with Olfi unless confirmed in writing by a director of the company.
- Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you have a right to cancel within 14 days following receipt of your goods.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Olfi.
- All goods are subject to availability.
Gift Voucher/ Promotional Discount Voucher Terms and Conditions
- The following Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Vouchers and Promotional Vouchers (Discount Vouchers) issued by Olfi, where the recipient of the voucher has given no consideration (monetary payment) specifically for the voucher.
- These Terms and Conditions do not apply to the Olfi Gift Cards which are a product offered for Sale on https://www.olfi.co.uk and https://www.olficamera.com Consideration, in the form of Monetary Payment has been given for the Olfi Gift Cards, and as such the Terms and Conditions differ from those listed below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
USING YOUR DISCOUNT VOUCHER
1.2 By confirming your order using the Discount Voucher you are accepting these terms and conditions. Any terms which you seek to impose in respect of the order for Discount through this site will not form part of any contract between us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any queries on these terms please contact us before ordering using a Discount Voucher.
1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
TERMS RELATING TO THE REDEMPTION OF DISCOUNT VOUCHER
2.1 How To Redeem Discount Voucher – Vouchers can be redeemed at https://www.olfi.co.uk or https://www.olficamera.com only. No other retailer or web address (URL) can accept this voucher for redemption.
2.2 Only one Discount Voucher can be used per order of Product.
2.3 You cannot use a Discount Voucher in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers unless the specific terms relating to the Promotional Discount Codes state that you can combine the Promotional Discount code with other offers.
2.4 Generally, Discount Vouchers can only be used for one order.
2.5 The Discount Voucher will expire on the date specified in the specific terms relating to the Discount Voucher, or before subject to availability of which we will notify you via the website. You cannot use the Promotional Discount Voucher after this date.
2.6 Discount Vouchers have no cash redemption value, and no refund value
2.8 We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Discount Voucher scheme at any time.
2.9 Where an order has been placed and a discount code applied, the voucher amount is redeemable against saleable products only. The code does not apply to shipping costs, and refunds will not be given against shipping costs.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our site’s capabilities. 3.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in force at the time that you use your Discount Voucher, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.