Update your Olfi one.five
Ensure you get the best out of your Olfi one.five by keeping it’s software up to date.
Current Firmware Version:
v2.7 (April 2018)
- Corrects Time and Date errors. Ie. Random changes in time and date stamp on footage from what was set.
- Fixes Screensaver setting reverting back to default (1minute) when altering OSD setting.
- In all other modes EXCEPT Dashcam mode, the camera will now stay on when external power (such as a battery bank) has been withdrawn from the camera. In Dashcam mode, the camera will continue to record for 10 seconds after an external power source has been withdrawn before turning the camera off.
- When in Time Lapse Mode with ‘Auto On via USB’ set to ‘on’, the camera will now power on and start the time lapse automatically when connected to a power source.
- There is no longer a 10,000 photo limitation for TimeLapse. This issue was only present at 1minute intervals.
- Selected Menu options are no longer blue, they remain white but highlighted red to signify what’s selected.
- When the camera is in Rotate mode (Mounted upside down but recording the right way up), the camera is no longer head baffling to control. Keep the camera upside down and it’ll make sense how you operate the scroll keys, instead of trying to bend your brain the wrong way! (Wifi button is turned on using the down button)
- The Olfi will now go into screensaver mode more than once when you have screensaver set fixing an issue when paired to the remote of the camera only going to sleep mode once.
- Fixes issues where changing the metering setting doesn’t save it as a change with some sequences of settings.
Previous Update Fixes:
- Fixes issue that may lead to accidental data loss.
- Adds rotate feature to Video/Photo Shortcut Menu.
- Further improvements to Burst Mode.
- Bug fixes.