Update your Olfi one.five
Ensure you get the best out of your Olfi one.five by keeping it’s software up to date.
Current Firmware Version:
v2.2 (1st March 2017)
- Fixes issue that may lead to accidental data loss.
- Adds rotate feature to Video/Photo Shortcut Menu.
- Further improvements to Burst Mode.
- Bug fixes.
Previous Update Fixes:
- Adds 1-second intervals to Timelapse Mode.
- Fixes issue in Burst Mode where all images were 5 Megapixel.
- Now allows for up to 12mp bursts.
- Changes startup routine.
- A short press of power button will no longer show intro graphic.
- Exposure time added to Timelapse Mode for long exposure night timelapse.
- Resolves complications with memory card error messages.
- If your card requires setup the camera will ask if you want to format it.